- A yearly audit of children’s needs is undertaken. This informs any training requirements for staff over the current year.
- We have a skilled and experienced staff able to deliver a wide range of intervention programmes including; Better Reading, Beat Dyslexia,
- Co-ordination Group, The Listening Programme, Wellcomm Communication, NELLY, Narrative Therapy and Lego Therapy.
- All staff, including teaching assistants, across both key stages, have received CPD training in synthetic phonics and its importance to successful reading.
- Interventions are targeted at specific individuals and monitored and evaluated regularly.
- We work closely with and undertake training from a range of other professionals and professional bodies as and when necessary throughout the year.
- The SENCo holds an AMBA qualification and is a Specialist Teacher of Dyslexia.